Tuesday 7 May 2013

It's been a really long time.

And when I say, that I mean, a really, really long time.

So much has happened since I last blogged.  I had another baby. R uby L ouise she was 9lb and born in my husbands car on the way to work!  You can see our segment on the news here!


And she is already 5 months! And on the move!

I've managed to fit very little sewing or crafting in since she was born - but this is one of the quilts I have finished. It is currently available for sale.  It is using beautiful Natalie Lymer fabric - I just adore it!

We've also adopted two ex- battery hens!  We are getting a few eggs a week.  Would be nice if we got more but I'm just happy that we've given them a chance at life.  They had been out of the battery farm for one week when we got them.  They've been de-beaked and have lots of feathers missing.  Mr. C has named them Sweetie and Primrose!


 



I promise to not leave it so long between blogs next time!

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment