Tuesday 16 October 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday...

It's that time of week again!  Time for me to show you some of the exciting things (or not so exciting things) that are happening at Miss Jones Sews.

For a while there, I only had one project on the go!  No of course I'm inundated with things to do.  And my 'to do' list seems to be growing.

I finally worked out a design for the Ahoy Matey Quilt and I've cut all the fabric for it - except for the 50 or so 1" strips that I need.  To be honest, I'm kind of putting that off! This quilt will be listed for sale on my Facebook page once it is finished. 







I'm making my second custom baby quilt, this is a unisex quilt, the recipient is giving it to a work colleague and they don't know what they are having.  I'm feeling very nervous about it, because I'm unsure if it will be unisex enough!  I'm using Grow With Me from Moda.





The very best WIP I'm working on is this little beauty. 


It's our baby's face!  She is measuring perfectly which is a huge relief as our last baby was measuring too small.


I few things that I have finished this week are a change mat clutch (I will also have these for sale soon) and the personalised baby quilt I showed you in my last post.





Possibly the most exciting thing is that I officially launched Miss Jones Sews and now I have a logo! 


Gem from Two Little Blue Birds created it for me.  I love it!

9 comments:

  1. Loving all of your creations and your new logo - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy! Can't wait to see how the Ahoy Matey quilt turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the WIPs, but especially bubs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fact you list your bubs as a WIP - it really is the best type though isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever!! Congrats on the Bubs (WIP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new Logo but bub's face steals the show too - what a sweetie. Enjoying your designs for boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilts are gorgeous. Congrats on the bubba :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww!! So cute baby.. I like your creation.
    click here: https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete