Tuesday 25 September 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hopefully a WIP Wednesday post doesn't have to reflect the achievements I've made on a Wednesday because today that would be none.  Normally on a Wednesday my eldest Charlie goes to family day care, but his carer is having today off so he's at home with me (something he's not all to happy about!).

This week, hasn't seen me do a lot of sewing really.  Although it has seen me launch my little hobby business called Miss Jones Sews (hence, the blog name change).  You can find me on Facebook here.

I also gave my friend the Zig Zag quilt and she gave me payment for it, which I promptly spent on more fabric for my very first official Miss Jones Sews quilt.  It will be a boy cot quilt using Michael Miller's Ahoy Matey line. The only quilt I've made for a boy is Charlie's so I'm very excited about it.







In terms of sewing, I honestly haven't done a lot.  I've managed to finish all of the blocks for the baby's quilt and sorted them into how I want them.  I've sewn the first three rows, but that's it. Really need to get a wriggle on I'm due in 9.5 weeks!
























I've picked the fabric for the angel HST BOF sew along, I'm doing, but now I'm two weeks behind!!! Hopefully I'll get it done soon!





So not a lot of sewing, but lots of decisions so I guess that's something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment